3M Sinfony™ Composite
- Excellent esthetics/translucency.
- Long-term proven wear resistance.
- Ease of finishing and polishing.
- Plaque and stain resistance.
- Proven in tests to be as strong or stronger than other popular brands and to possess inherent advantages in flexibility, impact strength and color stability.
- Handles like porcelain.
- Indirect restorations created from Sinfony indirect lab composite offer natural vitality, amber opalescent effect and fluorescence.
- Detailed instructions for cementation can be downloaded from our Customer Center, Technical Guides.
- Full indirect composite of crowns and bridges.
- Full crowns.
- Glass-fiber reinforced crowns and bridges.
- Direct-bonded bridges.
- Telescopic and conical crowns.
- Attachments and implant work.
- Long-term temporary work and its characterization.
- Customization of dentures and their teeth made of acrylic and ceramics.
- Extraoral repairs.