Dental Technology is a perfect blend of art and science for the manufacture of patient-specific dental prosthetics. With the addition of CAD/CAM digital technology, our field is rapidly evolving to take advantage of cutting-edge manufacturing technologies for tight-tolerance production and finished by artisans to bring lifelike nuances to each prosthetic for maximum aesthetic results.
We are always looking for experienced technicians in our Fixed, Removable and Implant departments. Additionally, we are always looking for the next great technician who has likely never been in a dental laboratory. The common denominators are a positive attitude, sound professional ethics and a curiosity about the dental laboratory profession and dentistry in general. Dentistry and dental technology are rapidly changing, and an inquisitive individual will always succeed and advance.
If you are interested in employment with Maverick Dental Laboratories, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call our Human Resources department at (724) 733-7444.
- Benefits include major medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and other voluntary plans, such as Long Term Care Insurance
- Paid time off for full-time employees which increases with tenure
- Career advancement – promotion from within
- 401(k) / Profit-sharing plan
- Clean, spacious facility with cutting-edge equipment
- On-site continuing education available for technical growth
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT) expenses reimbursed