Perfecting the Provisional Crown Process and Mastering Posterior Composites
Perfecting the Provisional Crown Process
- List indications and discuss criteria for clinically acceptable provisionals.
- Differentiate provisional fabrication using block, preformed, impression and splint methods.
- Review clinical tips concerning esthetic cases.
- Discuss indications for provisional and permanent cementation options.
Mastering Posterior Composites
- Define adhesion and compare / contrast 8 generations of dental adhesive systems.
- Review criteria for properly placed matrix bands and wedges.
- Discuss choices of materials and suggested technique for placing, curing, finishing and polishing composites.
- Recognize most common areas of composite failure.
Date & Time: Friday, November 9, 2018 from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Details: 5 CE Credits, Breakfast and Lunch
Maverick Dental Laboratories
Theresa Groody, M.ED., EFDA, CDA
Venue: PNC Park
- November 9, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm